| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chichibu in April is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 79.3mm (3.1in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:35 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Chichibu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chichibu, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chichibu:
- Nagano, Japan - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) NW
- Maebashi, Japan - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) N
- Karuizawa, Japan - 61.8 kms (38.4 miles) NW
- Matsumoto, Japan - 103.2 kms (64.1 miles) WNW
- Suwa, Japan - 87 kms (54 miles) W
- Kofu, Japan - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) SW
- Iida, Japan - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) WSW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 61.1 kms (38 miles) SSW
- Mishima, Japan - 97.9 kms (60.9 miles) S
- Shizuoka, Japan - 128 kms (79.6 miles) SSW