| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chichibu in August is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in August is dampish. A sizable 210.4mm (8.3in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Chichibu August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Chichibu, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Chichibu:
- Nagano, Japan - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) NW
- Maebashi, Japan - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) N
- Karuizawa, Japan - 61.8 kms (38.4 miles) NW
- Matsumoto, Japan - 103.2 kms (64.1 miles) WNW
- Suwa, Japan - 87 kms (54 miles) W
- Kofu, Japan - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) SW
- Iida, Japan - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) WSW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 61.1 kms (38 miles) SSW
- Mishima, Japan - 97.9 kms (60.9 miles) S
- Shizuoka, Japan - 128 kms (79.6 miles) SSW