| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chichibu in September is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in September is dampish. A sizable 205.2mm (8.1in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Chichibu September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chichibu, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chichibu:
- Nagano, Japan - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) NW
- Maebashi, Japan - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) N
- Karuizawa, Japan - 61.8 kms (38.4 miles) NW
- Matsumoto, Japan - 103.2 kms (64.1 miles) WNW
- Suwa, Japan - 87 kms (54 miles) W
- Kofu, Japan - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) SW
- Iida, Japan - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) WSW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 61.1 kms (38 miles) SSW
- Mishima, Japan - 97.9 kms (60.9 miles) S
- Shizuoka, Japan - 128 kms (79.6 miles) SSW